1% of people using Mobile phones – “It’s in its infancy”
1% of people using the Internet – “It’s in its infancy”
1% of people using Social media – “It’s in its infancy”
1% of people using #Bitcoin – “Bitcoin is the biggest bubble the world has ever seen” pic.twitter.com/xtUlSirbA8
— RenegadeinvestorUK (@sharkybit) 3 January 2018
[RI: This video is a Must watch. Simon Dixon expertly break down and removes all the noise from the Bitcoin ecosystem to give a definitive overview of how to approach this space and how its works, which can only come with years of experience.
I could not agree more with all the points made in this video and its an excellent video to watch especially if your new to the space and looking to get a big picture overview of what is going on with Bitcoin]
- “When some people see the power structure fight back, whether against Bitcoin or alternative news, they get nervous and feel that all is lost. That we can’t win. I completely disagree and see it in the complete opposite way. The powerful are fighting back because they see themselves losing. We can’t be so naive to expect them to go down without a fight, but that doesn’t mean we should shrink from the challenge. If you go into a fight with a defeatist attitude of course you will be defeated. We’re the ones on the right side of history while their dominator hierarchies must be displaced. Our way is the way of freedom, ethics and innovation. Their way is of control, authority and violence”
If you are into Bitcoin make sure you are following @Beautyon_
His commentary is both quantity and quality and he is always on the pulse with the most important trends taking place in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
This is another great article about how an opportune attempt by the US government and financial powers could manifest with the splitting of the Bitcoin Network this November, with the creation of BTC1.
But importantly it also talks about how any attempt to undermine Bitcoin will ultimately fail, once the fundamentals of the fork of the Bitcoin network that provides it huge value and a level playing field on a global scale, are compromised.
Check out my first ever video ‘9 Reasons why Bitcoin will outcompete Private Blockchains‘ which also talks about all the reasons why this would fail once the core fundamentals of the network are compromised; especially with regards to Point 2) Surveillance and Politicization of the network.
- “Putin’s Advisor is Raising $100 Million to Rival China’s Bitcoin Mining Industry”
- “According to Marinchev, with just 10 percent of capital raised through the ICO, Russia will be able to reach 30 percent share in global cryptocurrency mining”
And now North Korea…?
- “In this final episode of the Keiser Report from Freedom Fest in Las Vegas, Max and Stacy encounter Peter Schiff in the halls of the convention center and challenge him on bitcoin. Max continues his interview with bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem to discuss the latest drama and innovation in the cryptocurrency space”
Via Crush the street
By Bankless via bankless.io
- “What was my aim for this talk? I wanted to take on the challenge of explaining Bitcoin to a totally non-technical audience. I wanted to find a way to explain Bitcoin, in one go, to people, some who’d never heard of it before, without focusing too much on any single aspect or getting too controversial”