- “When some people see the power structure fight back, whether against Bitcoin or alternative news, they get nervous and feel that all is lost. That we can’t win. I completely disagree and see it in the complete opposite way. The powerful are fighting back because they see themselves losing. We can’t be so naive to expect them to go down without a fight, but that doesn’t mean we should shrink from the challenge. If you go into a fight with a defeatist attitude of course you will be defeated. We’re the ones on the right side of history while their dominator hierarchies must be displaced. Our way is the way of freedom, ethics and innovation. Their way is of control, authority and violence”
Via Adam Meister the Bitcoin Meister…
Bitcoin approaches another all-time high and the panel is pumped! Independent Andy Hoffman, Gabriel from Venezuela, and Renegade investor share their thoughts on the amazing events that took place during the past week in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. You only get this unique international Bitcoin perspective on this show. Segwit, Bcash, crypto-dividends and more! Andy Hoffman elaborates on his awesome future. We learn all about what is really going on in Venezuela!
If you are into Bitcoin make sure you are following @Beautyon_
His commentary is both quantity and quality and he is always on the pulse with the most important trends taking place in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
This is another great article about how an opportune attempt by the US government and financial powers could manifest with the splitting of the Bitcoin Network this November, with the creation of BTC1.
But importantly it also talks about how any attempt to undermine Bitcoin will ultimately fail, once the fundamentals of the fork of the Bitcoin network that provides it huge value and a level playing field on a global scale, are compromised.
Check out my first ever video ‘9 Reasons why Bitcoin will outcompete Private Blockchains‘ which also talks about all the reasons why this would fail once the core fundamentals of the network are compromised; especially with regards to Point 2) Surveillance and Politicization of the network.
- “Putin’s Advisor is Raising $100 Million to Rival China’s Bitcoin Mining Industry”
- “According to Marinchev, with just 10 percent of capital raised through the ICO, Russia will be able to reach 30 percent share in global cryptocurrency mining”
And now North Korea…?
What a week for Bitcoin, I talk about the new Bitcoin all-time-highs of $3500, the adoption of segregated witness which catalysed the move and allows Bitcoin to scale, and also my approach and thoughts on the Bcash (BCH) (BCC) market.
Commentary taken from World Crypto Network talk on the 6/08/2017 original video here:
- “With that said, I just want to point out that NO ONE is a fucking expert. Some people know more about the technology and history, while others have been in the game since the early days through dumb luck. Everyone has a voice. Everyone has an opinion. I respect everyone’s perspective, but like I said, NO ONE can accurately predict the future”
- “In this final episode of the Keiser Report from Freedom Fest in Las Vegas, Max and Stacy encounter Peter Schiff in the halls of the convention center and challenge him on bitcoin. Max continues his interview with bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem to discuss the latest drama and innovation in the cryptocurrency space”
Via Crush the street