— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 26 April 2016
Via Rocky @ Crytpohustle.com
- “The Bitcoin industry has matured greater than any other altcoin or private bankchain that exists. Bitcoin has the highest rate of merchant adoption, services, ATM’s, exchanges, fiat pairings, users and wallets”
- “Innovations such as sidechains, rootstock and lighnting network will help secure Bitcoin’s place as #1. Since the ecosystem is open-source, any new features from an altcoin can one day be integrated into Bitcoin
[Editors note: Since my last market update titled ‘ Bitcoin, Gold, Silver extremely undervalued? , Silver surges 12% in two weeks.
— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 19 April 2016
- “Bank bail ins in the EU are here after Austria’s financial markets regulator FMA imposed a hefty haircut on creditors in an Austrian bank.”
- “Creditors in the bank Heta Asset Resolution will receive less than half of their money back according to the country’s financial regulator, the FMA…”
Via Emily Cadman ft.com
- “Britain’s service industry recorded its 12th consecutive quarter of growth on Thursday and now accounts for almost 80 per cent of the economy.”
- “Other growth areas include the vibrant creative industries, encompassing everything from computer games to musical shows. Stian Westlake, policy director at Nesta, the innovation charity, said the sector has enormous potential. “As the world becomes richer, people want to be entertained,” he said.
- “The hidden wealth of some of the world’s most prominent leaders, politicians and celebrities has been revealed by an unprecedented leak of millions of documents that show the myriad ways in which the rich can exploit secretive offshore tax regimes”
- “Though there is nothing unlawful about using offshore companies, the files raise fundamental questions about the ethics of such tax havens – and the revelations are likely to provoke urgent calls for reforms of a system that critics say is arcane and open to abuse”