— RenegadeinvestorUK (@sharkybit) 27 November 2017
A big thank you to @piratebeachbum for all the amazing effort and research he put into this interview. Be sure to subscribe to his twitter and bookmark his site (Links Above)
I talk about my past , growing up and how I ended up starting Renegade Investor!
We also discuss Alternate investing focusing on Bitcoin, Gold, and silver; why they could be amazing investments and where I think these markets are going in the future. I als talk about why Banks and governments will not be able to compete with the Bitcoin Revolution!
By Renegade Investor
Bitcoin Documentary: In the 21st Century Bitcoin is Humanitys last stand against the out of control T-800 Bankers! 106 years of Banker dominance, Monetary history and the rise of Bitcoin explained through James Cameron’s Terminator film Franchise!
Video Tip address: 13KTYHBRPLf7hx7Dz8q3uExS7kC3LmmjcQ
Protect your Bitcoins & Support the Channel:
Buy your Bitcoin Trezor Storage Device here: https://shop.trezor.io?a=b48110ace31e
Buy your Ledger Wallet Storage Device here: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/9d02
Buy Bitcoin here & Get a Bonus here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/55b0a28269702d3e8f00018d
It’s time to get painfully honest about this Via Adam Taggert @ Peakprosperity.com
[Editors Note: Check out my latest video Bitoin; Real time Justice & Restitution to learn about the systemic fraud and corruption in the Legacy financial systems and how Bitcoin is the ultimate weapon and defence against it]
- “In my opinion, it’s long past time we be brutally honest about the banks. Their influence and reach has metastasized to the point where we now live under a captive system. From our retirement accounts, to our homes, to the laws we live under — the banks control it all. And they run the system for their benefit, not ours”
“You cant taper a Ponzi Scheme” – Mitch Feierstein @planetponzi
- “A quick, if familiar, observation to start the day courtesy of Bank of America which in the latest overnight note from Michael Hartnett notes that central banks (ECB & BoJ) have bought $1 trillion of financial assets just in the first four months of 2017, which amounts to $3.6 trillion annualized, “the largest CB buying on record.”
In a world where the rule of law no longer exists for the financial & political elite, it has fallen on Bitcoin to provide people of the world with Justice and restitution.
Since 2008 the world has been flooded with $60 Trillion in additional debt to prevent all major financial assets from returning to fair market value.
In the process central banks and their endless monetary stimulus have created an alternate reality, the ultimate imaginary setting.
From Wikipedia – “Virtual reality (VR) typically refers to computer technologies that use software to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that replicate a real environment (or create an imaginary setting)”
Nothing in this reality is real and the central banks can pull down this illusion at will (as they have repeatedly down throughout history) leading to epic wealth transfers too the financial elite.
Pretty conclusive, Fiat and Central Banking has blue pilled the entire world 🙂 pic.twitter.com/WYlE1kZ82p
— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 8 December 2016
If you want to know how far from reality we are and how fundamentals area long lost relic of the investment world , replaced by endless currency destroying stimulus and Zero interest rate policy; Look no further than this headline.
Hopes of Bailing out failing banks is Bullish in Central bank driven virtual reality.
Italian bank rescue hopes push markets higher – business live https://t.co/9hnrovIqEF
— The Guardian (@guardian) 7 December 2016
The worse thing about the open air prison & financial repression dolled out in central Bank virtual reality world used to be that we could not escape it.
But thanks to Bitcoin we can now take off the central bank virtual reality headset and get back to fundamentals and reality; and as more people make the same choice, reality will start to become much more attractive.
[Editors Note: The Bitcoin currency is essentially ‘Digital Cash’ hence why the escalating war on paper cash is going to be one of the biggest fundamentals driving the price of Bitcoin.
Check out my video ‘Bitcoin/Gold/Silver – Ultimate Protection against the Global War On Cash and NIRP Lunacy’ that explains this in more detail]
- “Cash is one of the few remaining options for financial privacy that doesn’t create a permanent record of every purchase or transaction you make.It’s also an easy way to reduce your exposure to risks in the broader financial system.Think about it– the banking system is full of institutions that never miss an opportunity to demonstrate they cannot be trusted with our money”
- “Hardly a month goes by without some major banking scandal; they’re caught colluding on exchange rates, manipulating interest rates, fraudulently establishing fake accounts without customer consent (and then charging us fees on top of that).It’s disgraceful. In many banking systems across the world (especially in Europe right now), banks have precariously low levels of capital and are already suffering the effects of negative interest rates”
Via Jeff Berwick @ dollarvigilante.com
- “All these cashless initiatives are a part of a longstanding globalist banking plan to move toward a one-world currency. Though it will be said that cash is being gotten rid of to cut down on things like terrorism, tax evasion, and financial crime, the real reason is to consolidate power”
- “Governments like to tell you that their actions are for “your own good,” but it never works out that way. If governments ever really gain total effective control over money and your use, expect to be even more deeply impoverished than you already are”