— RenegadeinvestorUK (@sharkybit) 27 November 2017
By Renegade Investor
Bitcoin Documentary: In the 21st Century Bitcoin is Humanitys last stand against the out of control T-800 Bankers! 106 years of Banker dominance, Monetary history and the rise of Bitcoin explained through James Cameron’s Terminator film Franchise!
Video Tip address: 13KTYHBRPLf7hx7Dz8q3uExS7kC3LmmjcQ
Protect your Bitcoins & Support the Channel:
Buy your Bitcoin Trezor Storage Device here: https://shop.trezor.io?a=b48110ace31e
Buy your Ledger Wallet Storage Device here: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/9d02
Buy Bitcoin here & Get a Bonus here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/55b0a28269702d3e8f00018d
It’s time to get painfully honest about this Via Adam Taggert @ Peakprosperity.com
[Editors Note: Check out my latest video Bitoin; Real time Justice & Restitution to learn about the systemic fraud and corruption in the Legacy financial systems and how Bitcoin is the ultimate weapon and defence against it]
- “In my opinion, it’s long past time we be brutally honest about the banks. Their influence and reach has metastasized to the point where we now live under a captive system. From our retirement accounts, to our homes, to the laws we live under — the banks control it all. And they run the system for their benefit, not ours”
In a world where the rule of law no longer exists for the financial & political elite, it has fallen on Bitcoin to provide people of the world with Justice and restitution.
[Editors Note: The Bitcoin currency is essentially ‘Digital Cash’ hence why the escalating war on paper cash is going to be one of the biggest fundamentals driving the price of Bitcoin.
Check out my video ‘Bitcoin/Gold/Silver – Ultimate Protection against the Global War On Cash and NIRP Lunacy’ that explains this in more detail]
- “Cash is one of the few remaining options for financial privacy that doesn’t create a permanent record of every purchase or transaction you make.It’s also an easy way to reduce your exposure to risks in the broader financial system.Think about it– the banking system is full of institutions that never miss an opportunity to demonstrate they cannot be trusted with our money”
- “Hardly a month goes by without some major banking scandal; they’re caught colluding on exchange rates, manipulating interest rates, fraudulently establishing fake accounts without customer consent (and then charging us fees on top of that).It’s disgraceful. In many banking systems across the world (especially in Europe right now), banks have precariously low levels of capital and are already suffering the effects of negative interest rates”
Via Jeff Berwick @ dollarvigilante.com
- “All these cashless initiatives are a part of a longstanding globalist banking plan to move toward a one-world currency. Though it will be said that cash is being gotten rid of to cut down on things like terrorism, tax evasion, and financial crime, the real reason is to consolidate power”
- “Governments like to tell you that their actions are for “your own good,” but it never works out that way. If governments ever really gain total effective control over money and your use, expect to be even more deeply impoverished than you already are”
Via Goldsilver (w/ Mike Maloney)
Mike Maloney makes the case for an upcoming deflationary scenario in the US and across the world, followed by hyperinflation similar to Weimar Germany after WW1.
The ‘Hidden secrets of money series’ is a must watch master class in production and explanation.
I highly recommend episode 4 ‘The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind – Who Owns The Federal Reserve?‘ Its a must watch and has just exceeded 5 million views incredible.
By Mike Maloney @ goldsilver.com
- “So for those of you who haven’t seen it — strap yourselves in for 140 years of Monetary History In Ten Minutes”“By the end of this clip you’ll be able to answer for yourselves:– Are we overdue for a new monetary system?
– Is war good for an economy?
– Why did Nixon sever the link between all currencies and gold?”
By Rocky @ cryptohustle.com
- “Usury is a system that always takes more than it gives. The debt based economy is a parasite that will consume all the world’s resources until it kills its host. The best way to kill a parasite is to starve its food source. Rather than trying to fix a sinking ship, you can choose to withdraw your energy and your consent to feed an alternative model. Choice is the first step towards liberation. Bitcoin and open-source blockchain technology is a potential remedy for individuals to transcend financial slavery”