— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 4 May 2017
Via Financial Survival Network Feat, Andy Hoffman
[Editors Note: To understand the psychological importance of Bitcoin Gold Price parity. watch this segment from my lastest video ‘Why Bitcoin price Will destroy all time highs in 2017 ‘]
- “Gold hit a three-month high of $1260 at the end of business day on Thursday, Feb. 23, as a steady flow of safe-haven demand from traders and investors continued worldwide while Bitcoin topped $1170 around the same time. Civic CEO Vinny Lingham, gives Bitcoin about a month or less to consolidate its price in the $1300 range”
Must watch: Excellent wide ranging conversation including:
- Gold Overvalued or Undervalued
- Gold Versus Stock Market performance a true comparison?
- Gold Manipulation
- ETF’s and Leveraged trading
- China the Yuan and the Euro
- Bitcoin ETF/China/Manipulation
By Steve St. Angelo @ sprottmoney.com
- “There is something seriously wrong taking place in the markets today. This is also true in the paper gold and silver markets as well. For a paper precious metals futures market to function properly, there has to be ample supplies of physical metal. However, the ongoing trend of falling precious metal inventories points to big trouble in the paper gold and silver markets”
- “The drain of Registered Silver inventories began in earnest. Now the number of owners per ounce of Registered (Deliverable) is heading towards the 30 figure. .. it has never been this high in more than ten years”
Via Goldsilver (w/ Mike Maloney)
Mike Maloney makes the case for an upcoming deflationary scenario in the US and across the world, followed by hyperinflation similar to Weimar Germany after WW1.
The ‘Hidden secrets of money series’ is a must watch master class in production and explanation.
I highly recommend episode 4 ‘The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind – Who Owns The Federal Reserve?‘ Its a must watch and has just exceeded 5 million views incredible.
By Mike Maloney @ goldsilver.com
- “So for those of you who haven’t seen it — strap yourselves in for 140 years of Monetary History In Ten Minutes”“By the end of this clip you’ll be able to answer for yourselves:– Are we overdue for a new monetary system?
– Is war good for an economy?
– Why did Nixon sever the link between all currencies and gold?”