— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 4 May 2017
Via Financial Survival Network Feat, Andy Hoffman
Must watch: Excellent wide ranging conversation including:
- Gold Overvalued or Undervalued
- Gold Versus Stock Market performance a true comparison?
- Gold Manipulation
- ETF’s and Leveraged trading
- China the Yuan and the Euro
- Bitcoin ETF/China/Manipulation
By Steve St. Angelo @ sprottmoney.com
- “There is something seriously wrong taking place in the markets today. This is also true in the paper gold and silver markets as well. For a paper precious metals futures market to function properly, there has to be ample supplies of physical metal. However, the ongoing trend of falling precious metal inventories points to big trouble in the paper gold and silver markets”
- “The drain of Registered Silver inventories began in earnest. Now the number of owners per ounce of Registered (Deliverable) is heading towards the 30 figure. .. it has never been this high in more than ten years”
By Edward Blake @ Renegadeinvestor.co.uk
Crony Capitalism, Banking Fraud/corruption & Alternate Investing (Bitcoin, Gold, Silver) explained through the medium of Hip Hop.
[Editors Note: Since my Market Update -(Titled) Bitcoin, Gold & Silver, extremely undervalued? on the 30-03-2016.
– Bitcoin is up 50%+ , Silver up 40%+ , Gold up 8%+
- “Silver just exploded above $21 – up almost 8% – its biggest single day surge since September 2013. Silver is limit up on SHFE as Gold is also surging back towards Brexit highs near $1360… China’s CFETS Renminbi basket just hit a record low”
- “Money managers have been piling in on demand for havens and speculation that interest rates will stay low as central bankers around the world struggle to contain the economic fallout from the U.K.’s vote to quit the European Union”
- “Silver has surged to nearly $18.50 this morning placing new post-BREXIT highs as the market seems to be suddenly pricing in massive new stimulus by The Fed, ECB, and BOE…
- “Silver is up .75 over the past 24 hours, and nearing critical overhead resistance at $18.50-$18.60”
- “A move through $18.60 would likely send silver shooting towards $20/oz”
[Editors note: Since my last market update titled ‘ Bitcoin, Gold, Silver extremely undervalued? , Silver surges 12% in two weeks.
— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 19 April 2016
An overview of the Bitcoin and Precious Metal Markets in Q1 2016 , including technical analysis and a look at Central bank actions.
I also ask the question is Bitcoin severely undervalued?