— Renegadeinvestoruk (@sharkybit) 20 August 2016
- “Everyone should expect:
- Canadian economy to be in recession in 2016
- Bank of Canada will be at 0% interest rates in 2016
- Bank of Canada will be at NEGATIVE interest rates in later 2016
- Bank of Canada will be PRINTING MONEY in later 2016″
- “The biggest shocker in today’s Fed announcement is not that the Fed did not hike: that was telegraphed far away. It is highlighted on the chart below in red: for the first time ever, one FOMC predicts negative rates in 2015 and 2016″
[Editors note] – Quite simply, due to the extreme growing levels of sovereign,corporate,financial and private debt world wide, at this point there is little to no chance that loose monetary policy such as low interest rate policy or Quantitative easing will be able to be reversed without a complete collapse of the global financial system.
Today was one of the biggest admissions yet (from the most influential central bank in the world), that there has been no real recovery since the 2008 crisis; as the most important economy in the world cannot even handle a 0.25% interest rate hike.